Spy sappin' my server.
READ: Casual RP Standards and Enforcement
Our Casual Roleplaying forum is intended to be the best fit for most roleplayers. It's focused on lighthearted and fun roleplaying while still demanding enough effort from each roleplayer to ensure that characters develop, adventures unfold, and dreams become reality every roleplay is engaging for every participant.
- You must care enough about your roleplay to use proper spelling and grammar.
- Post at least a full paragraph or two.
- NO one liners.
- You want to enjoy at least a moderate amount of character development and depth.
- Keep out-of-character (OOC) chatter in your OOC thread. Minimal OOC questions/comments along with your roleplaying posts is acceptable, but OOC-only posting degrades the roleplaying environment for everyone.
- You must maintain good roleplay etiquette which includes (but isn't limited to) allowing other roleplay participants to contribute to the story.
Our roleplay classification system was established to help like-minded and similar roleplayers find eachother. If you aren't interested in fulfilling these standards or believe that you can't regularly fulfill them, you'll be more interested in Free Roleplaying.
- If you can't fulfill these standards, your roleplay will be moved to Free RP.
- Even if your roleplay starts off in compliance with these standards but can't maintain these requirements, your roleplay may be moved.
If you think these standards are too lax and you enjoy writing longer posts with elevated demands for content and quality, check out Advanced Roleplaying.