Name: Ryuunosuke Tsukino (Ryuu for short)
Number: (0-9. 0 is the highest, 9 the lowest) 1
Appearance: Ryuu is around 6'2" and is of a runner's build. He has brownish-green eyes, hazelnut in short. On the inner side of his right forearm is a tattoo, a 1. On his forehead is a V-shaped mask fragment that stretches to just above his hairline. The mask fragment also has a pair of ear-like extentions that goes along the side of his head and stops right past his ears, making the mask fragment look like a headpiece.
His silvery hair is long, and tied back into a ponytail. He wears Arrancar garb, modified to his preference. The modifications include an open black trenchcoat, and a scar-like pattern stretching accross his back and to the edges of his sleeves.
Personality: Ryuu's theme was insanity, while he is quite sane. The 'insanity' is that his mind was split into two when he became an Arrancar. Ryuu himself is easy-going, kind, fun-loving, and does not like killing. He likes to play pranks on people, especially Soifon.
Hollow Ryuu, the second mind, is bloodthirsty, cruel, viscious, vindictive, evil, and basically like any other Arrancar. When Hollow Ryuu takes over, Ryuu's hair turns jet black.
History: Ryuu does not remember anything about who he was before he became a Gillian, most likely from the fact that his mind was merged with a second one when he took control of the form. Later, he evolved into a dragon-like Adjuecha, his mind being the same as when he is in his released form.
During one of his hunts, he came accross a strange man. The man threatened him. As such, Ryuu attacked the man to protect himself. He was defeated quickly, but the man sensed how much power Ryuu is capable of.
He offered Ryuu the power, the power of an Arrancar. Which Ryuu had accepted. Upon the transformation, the surge of power and the strain of his mind seperating into two resulted in him losing consciousness. Upon awakening, he soon learned that he was now an Espada. He found that among the Espada, he is the second strongest.
He proved his power and skill, time and time again. Taking the Exequias as his Fracción, meaning he commanded and taught them.
Sometime later, Ryuu learned of the plans of the Espada. He rebelled, and fled Las Noches and Hueco Mundo. He had fled to the Soul Society, and surrendered to the Onmitsukidō. He told the plot to the Shinigami, an escaped. Despite he efforts of Soifon, who he constantly annoys every chance he gets.
At that point, he fled to the human world, where he lives in hiding...
Hand-to-hand combat master: His past has revealed that he is superior to Soifon in this field.
Sword's expert: He is capable of defeating a lieutenant with little effort, but does have difficulty against the more experienced captains in sword fighting.
Assassination master: As the former master of the Exequias, he is an excellent assassin. He is capable of catching most captains off guard.
Sonído Master: Ryuu is capable of using Sonído a multitude of times with little to no fatique. Not even a captain, or one capable of following a captain's movements, can keep track of him.
Mid- to long-ranged combat specialist: He is highly accurate in this regard, as shown from the mostly long-ranged nature of his techniques.
Highly perceptive: Ryuu, due to his experience, can detect anything with a significant reiatsu withing a three mile radius, even without pesquisa.
Immense Spiritual Power: As a former Espada, Ryuu's spiritual power is a bit above that of a captain's.
Hand-to-hand combat master: He is Ryuu's equal in this field.
Sword's master: Hollow Ryuu is capable of defeating Ryuu in this field. However, his style is similar to Hollow Ichigo's. One reminiscent of a berserker's, showing little to no regard towards his own health.
High Endurance: Hollow Ryuu can take a bit of a beating.
High Strength: Hollow Ryuu is capable of tearing a Gillian apart with his bare hands, though he does have a tendency to overdo it...
Immense Spritual Power: Like Ryuu, Hollow Ryuu's spritual power is a bit above that of a captain's. However, it is still a bit higher still then Ryuu's.
Cero: A concentrated blast of spiritual power. The speed, power, charge time, and sometimes even color varies from user to user. Ryuu can use a fully charged Cero once every ten seconds, where he must remain stationary to fire. Ryuu can fire it from his palm. He has a single alternative, or rather the only one he ever uses.
Gran Rey Cero: An alternative to the Cero with heightened speed, and power. The Gran Rey Cero is limited to the Espada, meaning that only they are capable of this powerful Cero. Use of this technique may disturb the fabric of space. The color of this Cero is determined by the specific Espada. For Ryuu, it is a midnight blue. As an extra cost, the user must make a sacrifice of their own blood to use this technique.
Bala: A techinique limited to Arrancars. This technique is a solidified mass of spiritual power that can be fired at an opponent. The technique is far weaker then a Cero, but it is faster and can be used in rapid succesion, like a gatling gun. It also has more concussive force then a Cero. Like a Cero, a Bala's speed and power is determined by the power of the user. Ryuu's Bala is capable of going at super sonic speeds and has enough power to kill weaker foes with a glancing blow.
Hierro: A technique that allows the user to solidify their reiryoku, thus strengthening their skin to an armor-like level. This technique's strength is determined by the user's spiritual power, and is not even close to invincible. If one adapts to the user's reiatsu, their attack can ignore Hierro. Ryuu's Hierro can make his skin as strong as steel.
Caja Negación: A technique similar to Negacíon, a technique that can only be used by Gillian. This tecnique is different from the original in that it can be used by Arrancar. However, it is limited to the Espada, and is used as a prison. Given time, an Espada can escape. However, it is unescapable to their subordinates. The technique is used to punish rebels. Ryuu rarely uses this technique, mainly because he is not very good at it. However, he may use it to buy himself some time if he is fighting an opponent of Espada level.
Garganta: A technique that allows the user to tear a portal to and from Hueco Mundo, the home dimension of the Hollows.
Sonído: A technique similar to the Shinigami skill Hohō. It is instinctive, meaning the user knows how to use it the moment he/she becomes an Arrancar. It also makes a different sound then the Hohō. This technique always leaves behind a booming or crackling sound when used. Ryuu is a master at this technique, and the first Arrancar since Zommari Leroux that can use it's variation.
Gemelos Sonído: A variation of the original Sonído. This technique allows the user to create clone-like afterimages. The highest number possible for Ryuu is five, the same limit as the previous user.
Gonzui: A technique to 'feed' the user souls in a large radius. The technique largely increases the user's size and stats, but can be resisted by anyone with heightened spiritual awareness. Which means that the user usually can only use this technique to feed off of weaker souls, even if they are an Espada. Ryuu avoids this technique at all cost, even going so far as to seal it that he cannot use it without the assistance of a Shinigami.
Pesquisa: A way for a Arrancar to identify the amount of reiatsu in the area. There have been multiple variations since it's creation. Ryuu's is similar to Grimmjow's, in that he needs to focus and that it functions like a sonar that reveals the location of anyone with a high enough reiatsu to worry about, while only subtly marking weaker targets so as to prevent from getting caught off guard by a weak opponent.
Resurrección: With a specific command, which unique to each Arrancar, the user can transform into the Arrancar equivalent of a Bankai. The transformation results in a cross between the Arrancar's human and hollow forms. In this form, the user can use Arrancar techniques and the techniques they wielded as a Hollow.
Location: It is not on him when it is not in use. That is because it does not even EXIST when he isn't using it. When in use, it appears in it's sheath and gripped in his left hand. The way it appears, makes it seem like Ryuu created it out of shadows.
Appearance: Appearance wise, it is a regular zanpakuto, with a few color changes. The blade is ebony black, the guard is bleached bone white.
- Caza Sombra (Spanish for Hunting Shadow): Ryuu disappears in a shroud of darkness, appearing behind the opponent. This technique is more like short teleportation then a Sonído, especially when considering that it does not create a sound.
- Veneno de cola (Spanish for Poison Tail): The blade seperates into multiple shards held together by spiritual energy, to be used as a whip. Opponents cut by the blades of the whip are poisoned. The poison can either paralyze the opponent for a short duration, or slowly kill them. When used in his released form, Ryuu can shorten or lengthen the amount of time the poison lasts or needs.
- Tengoku no hahen (Japanese for Heaven Shard): Ryuu's zanpakuto glows with spiritual energy, and appears to expand. Once the energy blade forming around the zanpakuto is larger then Ryuu, the energy blade shatters into thousands of pieces and attack everything around Ryuu. When used in the released form, there are more shards and they actually home in on the opponent. Each shard is the equivalent of a Bala.
Release Command: Volar, Luna Dragón. (Spanish for: 'Fly, Moon Dragon.')
Transformation Sequence: Ryuu drops his zanpakuto, which immediately turns into shadows. Ryuu is surrounded by shadows, which quickly forms an orb. About halfway through the transformation, a crescent moon appears behind the orb. The moon slowly waxes until it is full, and then turns blood red. Both the moon and the orb shatter, leaving the released Ryuu in between where they were.
Appearance: Ryuu's clothes have changed into a version of the garb of the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō garb that has been recolored to Arrancar garb colors. The clothes have been further enhanced by the removal of all forms of arm coverage, and the removal of the fabric around Ryuu's knee.
Ryuu's arms, legs, and back are covered in white scales made of the bone-like material that a Hollow mask is made of. Ryuu's mask fragments have reshaped to make his head look more like a dragon's, but does not cover his face itself. On his back is a pair of dragon wings, a tail with a blade on the tip coming out from the lower back. The tip of Ryuu's hair has become blade-like, meaning that Ryuu can use his hair as a surprise weapon.
A pair of crescent-shaped blades grew from the outer sides of his forearms. A second pair of blades, about dagger-sized and of the same shape, came out of his knees.
Abilities: Puts together Ryuu's and Hollow Ryuu's minds and advantages. Then, it increases them. Also, this form can command both it's unique techniques, and the zanpakuto's unique techniques that he uses a summoned copy of the zanpakuto for.
- De~yuarukuresento (Japanese for Dual Crescent): The blades on Ryuu's arms glow. This attack is physical and can shear clean through other blades.
- Kuresentosurasshu (Japanese for Crescent Slash): Ryuu's blades glow as he swipes at the air. This attack is long ranged and more powerful then a Cero. However, it also costs more to use.
- Furumūnshīrudo (Japanese for Full Moon Shield): Ryuu is surrounded by a glowing shield that takes on the appearance of a full moon. While active, almost nothing can get at Ryuu. However, this technique uses a great deal of energy every moment it is in use to maintain.
- Desastres del Dragón (Spanish for Dragon's Disaster): Ryuu's most powerful attack, and a last resort. Ryuu's entire body glows as he rams at his opponent swiftly. This attack is easily ten times as powerful as a Gran Rey Cero. However, it has a massive energy cost. Once used, Ryuu must return to his sealed state or die. Even then, he'll be at the brink of death from exhaustion.
Likes and Dislikes
- He had gotten his hands on a Gigai sometime after fleeing to the human world, most likely from Urahara's shop after some persuasion.
- His hair changes black when Hollow Ryuu takes over.
- Ryuu is stronger when Hollow Ryuu is in control. However, Hollow Ryuu is slower in both body and mind.
- He used to be the master of the Exequias, which is similar to how Soifon is the captain of Squad 2 and the head of the Onmitsukidō at the same time.
- Hollow Ryuu or Ryuu cannot take over the post after the other takes control. Which means that it will take at least two posts after a change to change again.
- Likes: Messing with people, annoying Soifone, tea, sushi, pizza, playing around, people (sociable).
- Dislikes: Hollow Ryuu, Mimes, bombs, fezz hats, Espada plans.
- Likes: Killing, annoying Ryuu, killing, women (is a pervert), killing, taking control, killing, hurting people, stargazing, everthing Ryuu hates (except for Espada plans).
- Dislikes: Everything else.