...and I feel fine?
Someone had to say it.
A scientist gives a baboon a lust for peaches.
Baboons smell brains like peaches.
And then all the survivors take a nap at exactly the same time.
I'm back, bitches!
Well, sort of. I'm back in part, but exam revision is taking over a small chunk of my time. Don't worry, I won't be joining any RPs I can't finish.
A life? of course i have one of those! it has, like, over 9000 hit points!
Originally Posted by Buio DiAngelo
Also, I'd love you forever if you just clicked this Johari window for me.
I have a nohari too now! Check it out!
1. Black Hole at the Center of the Earth
2. A copy of Vanilla Ice is Back! is fired through the Large Hadron Collider.
1. Invasion from another Dimension
2. Foxes's characters from the fictional universe inside of his Roleplayerguild: The Musical break the barrier between universes and conquers our own.
Looks like it's time for the A team to meet..... the A team.... number 2?
God Aza, stop changing your sig every fucking minute.
BUT BUT I have to warn people about Squee in broken English D:
Never, you say?
You sound like my Communications Teacher ha-ha! Always talking about clubbing baby sealsWill never happen while I'm still here. I know the prophecy as well!
I think Seals.
Our love of them will be out undoing! They are biding their time, I swear!
Do your part go club a baby seal.
1.) Code Guru returns to RPG.
2.) Summoned by the dark magic of the dude who posted all that Hitler porn.
1. World is reduced to gray goop.
2. Scientists develop highly advanced nanobots designed to clean up oil spills and dispose of hard to decompose garbage by breaking down the atoms of the stuff into their base elements, reducing it to gray goop. To speed up the nanobots' progress, scientists set it up so that they build copies of themselves from the matter they break down. Due to a programing flaw, some of these nanobots start to break down ALL matter, instead of just garbage. Quickly they spread across North America, leaving gray goop in their wake. Soon, they cross the oceans, and the entire surface of the Earth is gray goop. The only thing that keeps them from reaching to core of the planet is the heat.
I don't know what to put here right now.